4. Students will count each marshmallow shape
and write down their final tally count for that shape! Students
should also create a graph to represent their count as well.
5. Students will add their individual count
of each shape to a CLASS COUNT.
6. The class will create a final Class Count
for their Lucky Charms. The class should also create a graph
to represent their Class Count.
7. The teacher will visit the RESULT page to submit the
Class results on with the total CLASS count of each shape
between March 12 and March 19, 2008.
(If your school is on break during this time, please
contact Jennifer for an alternate submission plan.)
8. Final Results will be posted on Thursday,
March 20, 2008 and the website will have an excel document
will full results for you to share with your students.
9. Each participating class that posts results will have
their name added to the participant page and will receive
a certificate of participation for their involvement!
10. Additional activity ideas and worksheets
provided for teachers to expand this project for the entire