Welcome to the PUMPKIN
SEED PROJECT 2007.
1. Please print out the information
2. Purchase a 1 - 5 lb pumpkin.
3. Students will estimate how many
seeds will be in the pumpkin.
4. Teacher and students will open
the pumpkin, scoop out seeds, and count.
5. Class will compare their guesses
with final actual pumpkin seed count.
6. Teacher & class will submit
results to the online collection database. (results can be posted
on 10/30, 31, & 11/1)
7. Teacher & class can download
excel results form and compare their results with other participating
8. Teachers & class are encouraged
to use extended activity ideas.
Sorry, but registration
is now closed
for this project!