Welcome to the PUMPKIN
SEED PROJECT 2008.
1. Please print out the information
2. Purchase a 1 - 5 lb pumpkin.
3. Students will estimate how many
seeds will be in the pumpkin.
4. Teacher and students will open
the pumpkin, scoop out seeds, and count.
5. Class will compare their guesses
with final actual pumpkin seed count.
6. Teacher & class will submit
results to the online collection database. (results can be posted
on 10/29, 30, & 31)
7. Teacher & Class will post reflections
on this project to the Voice Thread
Teacher & class can download excel results form and compare
their results with other participating classes.
Teachers & class are encouraged to use activity
10. Students are invited to participate
in a "PUMPKIN FASHION SHOW" where the classroom can
submit STUDENT CREATED (drawn or carved) pumpkins and upload them
to an online Photo Album (such
as bubbleshare.com) & send the link to Jen to post on
Registration is now
for this project!