4. Students will count each marshmallow shape
and write down their final tally count for that shape! Students
should also create a graph to represent their count as well.
5. Students will add their individual count of each shape
to a CLASS COUNT.
6. The class will create a final Class Count
for their Lucky Charms. The class should also create a graph
to represent their Class Count.
7. The teacher will visit the RESULT page to submit the Class
results on with the total CLASS count of each shape between
March 15 and March 20, 2010.
(If your school is on break during this time, please
contact Jennifer for an alternate submission plan.)
8. Final Results will be posted on Sunday, March
21, 2010 (at 9pm) and the website will have an excel document
with FINAL results for you to share with your students.
9. Each participating class that posts results will have their
name added to the participant page and will receive a certificate
of participation for their involvement!
10. Additional activity ideas and worksheets
provided for teachers to expand this project for the entire
You are welcome to join the Projects By Jen Ning. Membership
in this ning (online community) is not mandatory. However, there
is a group called St. Patrick's 2010 where participants from
this project are free to ask questions, share ideas, and more!